2. By accepting this Policy, the user expresses his unconditional consent to provide the Administration:
2.1. Personal information (including its processing): 2.1. Username;
2.2. E-mail (not available for general use); p>
A user fills out a subscription form at will, entering information about his name and e-mail into it.
All personal information provided by the user is stored in the site database and automatically deleted in the cases specified in this Policy. p>
2.3. provision of automatic information, such as:
2.3.1. IP address;
2.3.2. Text fragments of data about the user (cookie)
2.3.3. A browser or other program through which the user gains access to the Site;
2.3.4. data in the URL; 2.3.5. HTTP / HTTPS authentication;
Providing other information that is necessary for the Administration to organize user access to the Site.
3. Any information that is provided by the user for the purposes of using the Site must be current and accurate. The administration fulfills its obligations in accordance with the information that they know, and will not be liable if the improper performance was caused by the late notification of the user about its change.
4. The administration does not distribute information about the user to third parties, unless the user has received the relevant consent to such actions, or the provision of information is allowed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, and the user's consent to provide it is not required in accordance with applicable law.
5. The administration reserves the right to check the data provided by the user, however, if the personal and other information provided by the user is unreliable, the user bears all the associated adverse consequences.
6. The administration will not be responsible for the information provided by the user at his request.
7. The administration takes all measures to protect personal information of the user from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, copying, distribution.
8. The administration has the right to unilaterally at any time change the text of this Policy, having previously notified the user thereof. By accepting the text of this Policy, the user consents to all subsequent changes to it.
9. This Policy does not apply to services, websites, and so on, of third parties who have no legal or factual relationship to the Administration. The user independently settles issues of providing information about himself with such persons.